Monday 1 August 2016

Actor Van Vicker celebrating his 39th Birthday today (Photos)

The Ghanaian actor was born on the 1st of August year 1977, he's married with 3 children. Aside his job as an actor, Van Vicker is an entrepreneur and the owner of Sky & Orange advertising agency.

He shared these pics online and wrote:


"They say life begins at 40, I wish I was turning 40 cos I want to begin life, lol. 39yrs today tho, I am blessed...and he grew in wisdom & stature. Many times I get poetic but this time I am keeping it simple. I am beginning to see life with my 3rd eye. 
I thank you all for the love, the hate & the support. All worked out for my good. My story is still in progress. God is on my side and that same God bless you. #vanvicker #Mylife #MySuccessStory #Iamhumbled #MindBodySoul #TheYoungGodfather #VanVickerBrand

No comments:

Post a Comment